Reinvent The Web
GV MediaTech is India’s Leading New Age Digital Influencer Marketing Agency & 360 Degree Integrated Marketing Company in India..
Founded in 2013 by one of the Top Influencers and Digital Marketers in the industry. Made in India to help brands engage and activate audiences worldwide through top influencers such as bloggers, vloggers, KOL and social media influencers. Using our unique expertise, we develop and execute creative influencer marketing strategies to amplify your brand story at scale and reach billions of people also integrate the influencer marketing plan as part of the overall 360 Degree Integrated Marketing strategy.
GV MediaTech has catered to more than 1500 Brands Across Verticals around the world with leading brands such as Apple, Samsung, Marriott, Vivo etc.
GV MediaTech is a top-of-the-line digital Marketing company, dedicated to enriching digital experiences by providing innovative and ingenious solutions to small and large-scale businesses. Every day, we strive to assist you in augmenting your brand’s online visibility, increasing reach & engagement with your target audience, and eventually driving sales.
Native APP design, WordPress & Ecommerce Websites, Campaign Landing Pages
360 Influencers Marketing, Celebrity management, Social media influencers brand building
Analytics & Creative Services, Dissemination to targeted audience, Full Campaign Management
This is what we do
- Product Design
45Projects a Year
We are Best Digital Influence Marketing Company. We develop and design apps
- Corporate Identity
- Business Cards
- Native Apps
- Email Campaigns
- UX App Design
- Corporate Identity
- Business Cards
We are digital thinkers
Ultimately, as a film and video editor, you should be able to bring sight and sound together in order to tell a cohesive story
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
- Take a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Create rough and final cuts
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Proven work experience as a video editor
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut)
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
- Creative mind and storytelling skill
Social Media Executive
Social Media Executive
Job Title: Social Media Executive
Social Media Executive Job Purpose:
Manages all social media channels, campaigns, and team members to sustain an engaging audience experience and to increase audience satisfaction. Researches and analyses social media trends, including social media ad revenue and web visitor data, to improve social media presence and campaign efficacy. Works with various company departments to promote overall brand through social media channels.
Social Media Executive Job Duties:
- Oversees all company social media accounts management
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Coordinates social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals
- Manages social media team members, including copywriters and other content creators, by overseeing their work and offering guidance or direction
- Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
- Interviews, hires, and trains social media team members
- Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
Social Media Executive Skills and Qualifications:
Degree in Marketing or Social Media, Extensive Knowledge of Social Media Platforms, Web Proficiency, Computer Software Proficiency, Team Management Experience, Advertising, Copywriting, Content Creation, Public Relations and Brand Marketing Experience, Proofreading and Editing Skills, Interpersonal Skills, Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Customer Service Skills
Direct and oversee an organization’s sales policies, objectives and initiatives. Set short- and long-term sales strategies and evaluate effectiveness of current sales programs. Recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures. Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to top management. The successful candidate will understand what motivates customers to buy and know how to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way.
Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results
Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
Implement national sales programs by developing field sales action plans
Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Plan to ensure achievement of divisional and personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies
Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met
Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition
Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly
Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals
Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them
Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics
Provide daily report of field sales success and communicate VOC data to superiors
Sell to existing and potential direct accounts as well as provide sales support to distribution partners to participate in closing and order or to facilitate and add value to the selling process
Continually develop knowledge of the business climate, applications and competition for his/her defined geography and accounts
Develop, maintain and execute a territory plan
Continually assess current business distribution channels, develop and evaluate their performance and manage conflict ensuring alignment with territory plans
Maintain data relative to partners, accounts and activities and will document customer interactions
Prepare reporting as needed
Sales Manager top skills & proficiencies:
Meeting Sales Goals
Sell to Customer Needs
Have an idea?
Let's Work Together
An Awesome Team For Your Next Project.